- Dawes, Laughlin. Pyloric stenosis [Internet]. Wikimedia Commons. Available from: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pyloric-stenosis.jpg. Published April 20, 2017. Accessed October 22, 2019.
- Hypertrophic pyloric stenosis [Internet]. Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Available from: https://www.chop.edu/conditions-diseases/pyloric-stenosis#. Accessed October 22, 2019.
- Kellow J et al. Rome IV Diagnostic Algorithms for Common GI Symptoms, 2nd edition. North Carolina, USA: Rome Foundation; 2016.
- Kleigman, RM, Stanton BF, St Geme JW and Schor NF. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 20th edition. Canada: Elsevier; 2016.
- Kleinman RE, Goulet OJ, Mieli-Vergani, G et al. Walker’s Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease, 6th edition. People’s Medical Publishing House, North Carolina. 2018.
- Zeevenhooven J, Koppen IJN and Benninga MA. The New Rome IV Criteria for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders in Infants and Toddlers. Pedistr Gastroenterol Hepatol Nutr. 2017 Mar; 20(1):1-13.
This content is for registered users only.
Registration is free and reserved for healthcare professionals.
Forgot your password? Reset it.